
It is so hard for me to believe, but yesterday, it was 6 years since my Mom left this earth. As I sat and thought about many wonderful years with my Mom I couldn't help but think about the way this earthly life ended for her. I was of course brought to tears, thinking of how much I miss her, love her and the injustice of it all (at least that is how I feel temporally although I understand eternally)! I just wanted to pay tribute to the women who makes me want to be better. Someone that has given me purpose to be the best you can be. Despite challenges life affords us and obstacles that come our way. She never let anything stop her from doing what she knew the Lord wanted of her. She was and always will be a shining example to me of a Daughter of God, A Woman of Faith and a Mother in Zion. I love you Mom! You are truly missed! Yesterday was a hard day to get through. A lot of tears from your sweet grand daughters. This year in particular hit Kelsey hard. She just wants to feel your arms around her again. She misses that and so many other things that made it so we KNEW that you loved us and we know you still do. May God Be With you til we meet again Mom.....We adore you!
4 comments:
What a sweet post! Thanks for sharing!
I can't believe it's been six years...she really was an amazing woman and my heart goes out to you and your family. I love you guys!!!
Its crazy it has been 6 years!! She was amazing and will never be forgotten!! Love the tribute ang!!!
All I can say is, "Like mother, like daughter." The apple did not fall far from the tree. I never knew your mother, but knowing you and what you had to say about her, it seems you are very much alike. I am so grateful for having a wonderful friend like you in my life. I wish I'd known your mom. Diane
Post a Comment